What is Patent Licensing?
Patent licensing is a transfer of the right of use, the IPR owner allow the licensee to use his/her patent within the stipulated area by conduct an agreement in accordance with the provision of Patent Law.
What is needed for Patent licensing?
1. Patent licensing request.
2. Patent Licensing agreement.
3. Patent Certificate.
4. Identification documents of the transferor.
5. Identification documents of the licensee.
6. Power of attorney.
7. The declaration of the patent licensing agreement to prove the effectiveness of it if the agreement has been conducted more than 3 months.
8. The proof of changing names if it was not the same with the one in the agreement.
Therefore, if you're meant to license a patent in China, please feel free to contact us, we would be glad to help you in dealing with this matter.