Guidance of Filing Trademark Application in Taiwan
1. Who can Apply for Trademark Application in Taiwan
Any natural person, legal entity.
2. The Needed Documents of Filing Trademark Application in Taiwan
1) Trademark name and sample;
2) Applicant’s information, including name, address and nationality;
3) POA and affidavit signed by the applicant;
4) Copy of Business Certificate or other effective registration certifications for legal entity, copy of identification card for natural person;
5) Class and goods/services items;
6) Certified priority documents, if any;
7) Bank slip for filing stage.
3. The Time Frame of Trademark Application in Taiwan
Official receipt notice
Within 3 weeks
4. Duration of Trademark Registration in Taiwan
A trademark registration shall remain valid for a period of ten years from the date of approval for registration.